Skip to content

Reworked the sheath vr. 1.1

20/05/2010

So I cut the stitches at the bottom again this morning (again after this mod to but I think I have it right now)

I cut all the stitching out added a welt at the bottom and a piece at the top where I screwed the rivets up at and sewed the belt loop on (thanks Husnel)

It much better and the piece i added at the top made it snug as a bug!

It looks better I dont trust the welt at the bottom because i already cut through it once but it will work for now!

Advertisements
2 Comments leave one →
  1. 23/05/2010 20:51

    Nice job buddy.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: